Sunday 5 August 2007

Time


Here is my card for Dcm challenge "Time":


Hi there, It's me, Kathy, here to dare you this week;
OK, Absolutely anything goes this week as long as it's on the theme of TIME."It's About Time" So you can use clocks, calendars, quotes, sayings, pictures, nursery rhymes, or altered art-type stuff, whatever takes your fancy - just take some time out to play and have some fun; remember, time flies when you're having fun!


This is the B-day card to my friend who loves clocks. I'm making a super size clock to him as a present, you'll see it later...

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Annikki, this is just gorgeous - those muted colours are fab

Lynne said...

Gorgeous card Annikki.

Samm said...

This is lovely! how nice and vintage!

Samm
x

Paula J Atkinson said...

Very beautiful card. I love clock images & vintage. You have combined both.

Kirsi said...

Stunning card! Love the rusty feeling on it. I am sure your friend will just love this.